- December 2017 includes baking at Mowat Court care Home in Aberdeenshire, an article from Janice Young (Local Lead for Clackmannanshire & Stirling HSPC) about local activities, Beth gets out for Fish & Chips (Forthbank Care Home (Stirling), Perth & Kinross Funding success and an update on Learning Events.
- November 2017 includes Norma from Catmoor Care Home in Scone getting back to her daughter’s house for Sunday lunch, Norman shares that he wants to go swimming (HRM Homecare), reflections from Bon Laventure (Physical activity Consultant with the CAPA Programme) and Colin gets a new lease of life by moving to Abbeyfield Assisted Living in Greenock.
- October 2017 includes the start of some great Intergenerational work in East Ayrshire, the impact of small changes in Perth & Kinross, thoughts from the Scottish Government’s Active Scotland Division, Jessie works towards being able to get into her daughter’s car to go shopping (Parkdale care Home, Auchterarder) and Internal Learning events with Inspectors
- September 2017 includes reflections on the impact of Shared Learning in Inverclyde (Brian Polding-Clyde, Inverclyde Lead), a garden revamp making a real difference (Allan Lodge, Stirling) and an Intergenerational Fishing Project (Westbank Care Home, Aberdeenshire).
- August 2017 includes the early impact of CAPA in East Ayrshire (Val Allan, EA Lead), UK Active update on Learning Events, Yoga and Boxing at Craigielea Care Home (Renfrew) and the Big Fit Walk reaches Cumnock.
- July 2017 includes the first Learning Events, and how conversations there tie in with the CAPA Principles, development of the Undergraduate Learning Module and the Therapy Polies visit Dalvenie Gardens VSH in Banchory.
- June 2017 includes planning for the first Learning Events, measuring the impact of CAPA and William gets back on his bike (East Ayrshire).
- May 2017 includes ‘Meet the Team’ and plans for the Programme.
April 2017 includes the scope and timescales for the original 18 month CAPA programme.